Saturday 19 November 2011

1. Introduction + Sneaky Hat

Yo yo, here's the first of many posts!
This blog is going to comprise mainly of the many things that tick me off on a day-to-day basis.


1. The Sneaky Hat


So if you guys don't know what a 'Sneaky Hat' is, it's basically a person (dude/chick no matter) and they're completely naked apart from the fact that a hat will be covering their naughty bits. Yup girls get two hats, unless they only take a pic of their top half.


Now here's the thing, I don't know WHAT THE @#$!, went in the minds of those who created this atrocity, but what's more screwed up is all these people on Facebook that decide to mimic this stupidity. And as if this wasn't enough, you got all those explicit picturess lingering around!
Come on bro...Facebook is a place for everyone, and have some morals will ya?


Like seriously, I saw a guy in one of those sneaky hat pics and I noticed the comments:
Comment 1: HAAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S LOL
Comment 2: LOLOL I'M GONNA DO THAT WHEN I GET HOME
Comment 3: BAHAHAH so cool bro!


And i'm just staring in amazement going wth mate?!
It didn't even make me chuckle Zzz...


Anyways, thanks for reading guys. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't stumbled upon any Sneaky Hat styled photos yet.. But I'm really interested in them now. Thank you for introducing this phenomenon to me, loving your blog. +1 follower.

    ReplyDelete